Followers

Thursday, November 7, 2013

It's a Topsy Turvy World!

It all started out innocent enough...

There I was, sitting on the chaise minding my own businesses.  The next thing I know...


I'm upside down on the dawg bed!


I put my feeties out but it didn't help any... the ceiling was too far away!


What's a poor dawg to do?  How can I possibly get right side up?


Is there anybuddy over there that can help me?

I'm starting to get a little concerned about this situation...


HELP!  I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP!!!


Okay...  doesn't look like anybuddy else is concerned about this abysmal situation.

I think I'll just have a nap...


Hopefully, everything will be right side up again when I open my eyes again!


7 comments:

  1. It is Abby's firm believe that when one finds one's self upside down, the best thing to do is nap. Or possibly kick your leggies in as many directions as possible to see if that will 'right the ship' so to speak!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  2. When in doubt....naps always help!!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree. At those moments when I find my paws in the air, I just nap. When I wake, all is well...

    Otto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep we agree time for a nap.....always makes the world look better. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello hobbits its dennis the vizsla dog hay kleerly sumthing has gawn rong with the erths gravitayshunal feeld owt yore way!!! i hope it korrekts itself soon!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is what's known as a conumdrum. There is no cure. You'll be like that for the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete